Thursday, March 11, 2010

Getting READY

So me and my grandma Jan have purchased our plane tickets for a whopping 1,800!  Ouch! It was a lot of money but soooo worth it to go back to the wonderful land of Africa.  I am so excited to be able to experience a different part of Africa!  It's so crazy! The other day while i was waitressing at Bing's I meet a woman who had been to South Africa!  It's so crazy how God works!  It was so amazing to hear about her adventures there and to hear about how beautiful it was... she said she had only been there for a few weeks of her life in college (she was around 60 so it had been a while) and she said it had still made a huge impression on her heart.  Africa can surely do that to a person....  :)  The Lord has blessed me with many stories such as these!  C'est pour encouragement Je sais!  Father forgive me for the days I am full of myself! And help me to be more like you mon Pere!

On another note (ha ha)  I've been playing guitar again and loving every moment of it!  I have been so afraid! (and as everyone knows a life lived in fear is no life at all.)  but I have been pushing through the fear of rejection and mistakes to make music for my Lord and Saviour!  and He has blessed me immensely through it! It's so freeing!  Thanks Father!  
May God bless you today and free you from something that has had a hold on you for way too long!  :)  Live

3 comments:

jenny said...

good for you girl! love the new layout! can't wait till you come visit!

Natashinka said...

Amen to that. I am amazed and very happy for the person that you have become.

Unknown said...

We are going to miss you :) But have fun as you serve my little vanilla cupcake :)