Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Where oh where has the time gone???

So, I started this blog with complete intentions of keeping it up to date and all of that Jazz....  but as it turns out.  I forgot about this blog that I started almost 2 years ago...  My how the time flys!   Well to catch up on what happened and is happening... here's a little quick update...  I entered into the school of YWAM (youth with a mission) in an arts and music dts (discipleship training school).  It took me first to canada where the first 3 months of the schooling was held in Dunham, Québec.  Then we went on the second half of the school where we go out and do, and it took me to Benin, AFrica, France, and Switzerland.  Anyway.. here are a couple photos to very briefly summarize the trip.

We ran into the french ronald mcdonald!!!
Africa followed me even to Europe.
And so these days I am thinking that I am most definately going to go and travel some more and so why not just continue this blog that i forgot about years ago.. .ha ha...  But that way my family and friends can see what i am up to...  i am considering a few different options so far. 
1. go and visit a friend named johana rutto in kenya for a few weeks
2. go with my grandmother to tanzania for a month
3. Go back into YWAM and do an SBS (school of biblical studies) in Zambia
4. Go back into YWAM and do an EARS (environmental and resource school) which would take me to canada and India.
5. lead a dts somewhere in the world
6. stay here and go to school for a while and be involved in my church (stay in routine)
I don't know what to do yet.....

1 comments:

jenny said...

travel for sure... someday you won't have the option... i'm realizing now that i need to see more of the pictures from your trip :)